Learn How to Click and Earn Easy Money  

Friday, August 31, 2007

Yes, there is a way to simply click links and earn money. You're not going to get rich with this but this method of earning money is quite easy. At the start of this program I spent a total of a half hour of my lunch time in front of my computer and have earned about $12. Spending lunch time over a few days and when I checked, it's up to about $40 for pretty much simple point and click. I'm presently not spending a lot of time with this because I've got a lot of other things that are pressing at this time. You might want to get involved more deeply. This works!

If you haven't guessed yet, what I'm talking about is completing simple surveys from companies willing to pay for consumers to view their offerings. You're clicking on their dime.

To participate in the program is free and most offers are also free. Some offers will pay you more if you sign up for whatever they're offering but they require a credit card. I've stayed away from them because I don't want to complicate my life by having to cancel the offer later. You can easily make money with CashCrate without using a credit card.

There's more than a few survey websites to hook up to but CashCrate is easier to work with and they're legit. They do offer a referral option that bumps up your earnings if you obtain referrals willing to participate in the program.

You receive a check in the mail when you receive a minimum of $10 showing in your account (checks are released the middle of each month if you have $10 or more in your account). BTW it took me about 15 minutes to make $10 in earnings.

Listen, you're on your computer anyway and if you have a little time to kill, why not make some easy money with CashCrate?

AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Email this post


 
eXTReMe Tracker